- Must have at least 25 mbps internet speed/wired connection and workspace suitable for work-at-home
- PC or laptop
- i5 or higher Processor
- 8GB or higher RAM
- A bachelor’s degree or relevant experience related to this field
- Experience in Data Entry/Tracking and sheet management
- Knowledge in data reporting analysis
- Experience in email account management and maintenance
- Intermediate knowledge in Office 365 and Google Suite
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience in CRM such as Zoho, HubSpot, and others is a plus
- Experience in reporting tools like Google Data Studio is a plus
- Update and maintain periodic reports like Client Pulse Matrix, Leads Generated List, etc.
- Pull reports and perform regular QA on various reports to ensure accuracy
- Audit tracking sheets from time to time to make sure they are updated.
- Sending out and monitor live email to clients
- Help out in building the reports needed for the monthly PRs.
- Daily checking of our Inbox rate for all live emails to determine if an email needs to be swapped out due to low inbox rate
- Purchasing and creating domains
- Go through each client portal to make sure they all display the complete and accurate information.
- Generate various one-time custom reports (like reports for root cause analysis) for different departments as requested and provide insights on such reports.
- Help in preparing the Weekly Summary Stats.
- Actively monitor various performance stats like open, reply, interest, bounce and booking rate of campaigns
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Embody company’s core values which are Performance, Teamwork, Grit, Innovation